The Brick Cup is a yearlong accrual of points based on tournament participation. Members accrue points based on the number of tournaments entered and how they place in those tournaments. At the end of the tournament season, points are added up and the top 5 players receive awards:
- 1st Place-$550 pro shop credit
- 2nd Place– 2 months of free membership dues 3rd Place-$200 Pro Shop credit
- 4th Place-$100 Pro Shop credit
- 5th Place-$50 Pro Shop credit
The top 32 point members are eligible to participate in a season ending team event for bragging rights. The 2019 Brick Cup points are as follows:
- 10 Points will be given to participants in the Member-Member, the Club Cham-pionship & the Member Guest.
- 5 Points will be given to participants in the Par 3 Tournament & the Toughman Tournament.
- If you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in your flight of each event, extra points are awarded. 1st place-5 points, 2nd place– 3 points, and 3rd place-1 point.
- 2 points for each entry into the Hutch Cup. The final 8 participants will get 3 extra points, the final 4 will get 5 extra points, the runner-up will get 7 extra points, and the champion will get 10 extra points. The points do not accrue from the final 8 to the Championship.