Brickyard Golf Club is an immaculately maintained private club located in the heart of Georgia in Macon offering the very best amenities to its members. Amenities include casual lunch options, a scenic pavilion, full bar and grill, dining facilities for lunch business meetings, and a fully stocked pro shop.
Our stunning clubhouse with its warm and comforting décor and furnishings serves as a beautiful setting for our members and their guests. The dramatic views of the surrounding hills and trees are visible from the clubhouse which features an array of facilities and amenities.
- Ranked 18th Best Golf Course in the State by Golf Digest.
- USGA Amateur Championship Qualifying Site
- Redesigned by PGA TOUR Pro Mark McCumber in 2005.
Relax at our swimming pool and enjoy family activities from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Poolside food and beverage service is available and a host of activities to help everyone in the family enjoy some fun in the sun, family fun days, and more.
at The Wellness Center
The Wellness Center is a facility dedicated to health and wellness. Members have discounted access to group fitness classes, weight training, racquetball, cardio equipment, a swimming pool and more. Learn more about The Wellness Center by clicking here.
- 18-hole Mark McCumber-designed Championship Golf Course
- Ranked 18th “Best in State” by Golf Digest
- Ranked “Best Golf Course in Middle Georgia” by Golf Digest
- Practice Putting Surfaces
- Pro Shop with Special Member Pricing
- Men’s and Women’s Full Service Locker Rooms
- Two Private Dining Rooms
- Grill Room
- Full Bar
- Swimming Pool with Covered Patio
- Fitness Center at the Wellness Center
- Pavilion with Full Bar, Fireplace, Golf Simulator and Large Screen TVs