Since golf is a fresh air game, we are happy that we have been able to remain open during the COVID-19 crisis. We value your safety and health as more important than anything else and the following guidelines are in place to protect all members and our staff.
- The Clubhouse is closed; The Pro Shop is open for check-in purposes and the locker rooms are open.
- No more than 10 people are allowed in the Pro Shop or Pavilion at one time. Social dis-tancing is required.
- Outside seating (with umbrellas) is available at the Pavilion.
- All guest play and reciprocal play is suspended.
- Every golfer is required to sign a COVID-19 Waiver of Liability & Indemnification.
- Only one person per cart, except family members. The entire golf cart is being pressure washed with soap & water following each round.
- All sand rakes, ball washers, water coolers, practice green flags and sand bottles have been removed from the Golf Course. The cups have been installed upside down and the flagsticks must remain in the hole.
- The golf course, practice facilities and the pavilion are now open on Mondays starting at 12pm.
- The facilities are cleaned regularly, as well as surfaces, counters and door knobs.
Your safety and health is of utmost concern, we appreciate your cooperation and support. We are all in this together and therefore everyone must do our part in allowing us to remain open and for golf to be a viable opportunity to get out and enjoy the fresh air.