Golf News Subject to Change Based on Covid-19
(This Tournament Scheduled for May 1st-May3rd Has Been Postponed to August14th-16th 2020)
Cost: $550 per team
Date: May 1, Friday – May 3, Sunday, 2020
Entries Open: March 1, 2020
Entries Close: After 60 PAID Team Entries are received.
Waiting List: AFTER 60 PAID ENTRIES are received.
Event: 54 Hole Four Ball
Eligibility: USGA handicap
Practice Round: April 15-30, 2020
Tee times are necessary. $25.00 cart fee.
Starting time: Tee times will start at 8:00 A.M. each day on #1 & #10 tees.
Rules: USGA & Local Rules.
Field Limit: First 60 teams to sign up.
Senior Division: Will play BLUE TEES. Both players must be 65 years old to play in the Senior Division.
- Flighted. AFTER the 2nd Round. All players will play from the Dixie Tournament Tees except the teams in the Senior Division.
- If a team improves by more than 6 shots in final round from Round 1 & 2 average, they will move up ONE flight.
- Proper golf attire required.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Heavy hors d’ oeuvres Friday after the 1st Round.
36 hole total scores will determine number of flights and the number of teams in each flight as well.
Tournament Champions . . . . . . $1500
1st ………. $1000
2nd ………. $750
1st Place TIES for the Flight Winners will be decided by a Sudden Death Playoff. All other ties combine and split purse amounts.
Call the Brickyard Golf Shop with questions or practice round tee times at 478-477-6765.
2017 – Jon David Kennedy & Shawn Hodge
2018 – Jon David Kennedy & Shawn Hodge
2019 – Jon David Kennedy & Shawn Hodge