The Brick Cup is a year long accumulation of points from tourna-ments played, similar to the Fedex Cup series on the PGA Tour. The top 5 golfers are awarded gifts and the top 36 golfers qualify to play in a team event in November. The winning team participants receive a Brick Cup pullover. Points are rewarded for participation as fol-lows; Dixie Classic-20 points; Member-Member, Club Championship & Member/Guest-10 points; & Bubba, Super Bowl, & Tough Man Tournaments-5 points. Bonus points are rewarded for performance in the 4 major tournaments. The 5 prizes range from free entry fee in the Member Guest to two months of free dues to pro shop credit of $50-$200. Here are the current Brick Cup standings through Septem-ber. Be sure to get in the running for The Brick Cup in 2019!
- 2019 Senior, Ladies & Jr. Club Championship April 27th & 28th May 4, 2019
- Brickyard Swimming Pool Opens May 18 May 4, 2019
- May at the Brickyard Golf Course May 4, 2019
- PGA Jr. League April 5, 2019
- Saturday Morning Golf April 3, 2019