A good tee shot will leave players with a good look at the green. Ball’s traveling over 280 yards will run down to a low area that leave a tough uphill shot. Iron shots need to be well struck to get all the way to the middle of the green. Avoid the false front.
- September at the Brickyard Golf Course August 31, 2019
- Pro Shop News September 2019 August 31, 2019
- Pro Shop News August 2019 August 4, 2019
- August at the Brickyard Golf Course August 4, 2019
- Announcing the Brick House No Limit Hold ‘Em Tournament August 4, 2019