A good tee shot will leave players with a good look at the green. Ball’s traveling over 280 yards will run down to a low area that leave a tough uphill shot. Iron shots need to be well struck to get all the way to the middle of the green. Avoid the false front.
- It’s Finally Pool Season! June 7, 2019
- June at the Brickyard Golf Course June 7, 2019
- From the Head Golf Pro – June 2019 June 7, 2019
- 2019 Senior, Ladies & Jr. Club Championship April 27th & 28th May 4, 2019
- Brickyard Swimming Pool Opens May 18 May 4, 2019