A good drive up the right side of the fairway leaves the best approach to this green. Longer players will easily reach this green with an iron but they must be careful not to hit it long. The lake surrounds the entire left and backside of this green. Once putting surface is reached, players will be faced with subtle contours all over the green.
- Pro Shop News August 2019 August 4, 2019
- August at the Brickyard Golf Course August 4, 2019
- Announcing the Brick House No Limit Hold ‘Em Tournament August 4, 2019
- Enjoy the Brickyard Pool! August 4, 2019
- Par 3 Tournament Winners August 3, 2019