During National Golf Month in August, golfers are encouraged to share their experience and bring new golfers to the greens. Whether played as a team sport or individual, National Golf Month challenges us to take the time to show someone new to the sport everything they need to know to get started. Whether it’s just addressing the tee or putting or picking the right club, every new golfer needs someone to guide them along the way. Be a mentor to a new golfer. Introduce them to the fairway and the hazards. Help them keep score and don’t be too rough. They might be a little green, but in a short while, they might just be on par!
- It’s Finally Pool Season! June 7, 2019
- June at the Brickyard Golf Course June 7, 2019
- From the Head Golf Pro – June 2019 June 7, 2019
- 2019 Senior, Ladies & Jr. Club Championship April 27th & 28th May 4, 2019
- Brickyard Swimming Pool Opens May 18 May 4, 2019