Brickyard Golf Club is a private club located in the heart of Georgia in Macon offering the very best amenities to its members. The Brickyard Golf Club is an immaculately maintained Private Club. Amenities include both fine dining facilities as well as casual options, a scenic outdoor pavilion with flat screen TV and fireplace, full bar and grill, dining facilities for private events or business meetings, and a fully-stocked pro shop.
Our stunning clubhouse with its warm and comforting décor and furnishings serves as a beautiful setting for dining, hospitality and socializing. The dramatic views of the surrounding hills and trees are visible from the clubhouse which features an array of facilities and amenities.
The Tom Morris Dining Room accommodates 20 – 100 seated guests or 150 guests cocktail style. The Bobby Jones Grill and Bar accommodates 20 – 90 seated guests or 150 guests cocktail style. The Private Dining Room accommodates up to 40 seated guests or 50 guests cocktail style. Three indoor rooms (Main, Grill and Private) can be inner-connected through doorways to accommodate up to 200 seated guests or 300 cocktail style. The Pavilion accommodates 20 to 220 seated guests or 300 cocktail style.
- Ranked 18th Best Golf Course in the State by Golf Digest.
- USGA Mid Amateur Championship Qualifying Site
- Redesigned by PGA TOUR Pro Mark McCumber in 2005.
Relax at our swimming pool and enjoy family activities from Memorial Day through Labor Day, with poolside food and beverage service available and a host of activities to help everyone in the family enjoy some fun in the sun, including swim lessons, family fun days, and more.
at the Wellness Center and Macon Health Club
The Wellness Center and Macon Health Club are two facilities dedicated to health and wellness. Members have access to group fitness classes, weight training, racquetball, cardio equipment, a pool and more.
The Wellness Center is a member of the Medical Fitness Association. This affiliation ensures the facility is held to higher industry standards than most commercial fitness facilities. The facility’s Exercise Physiologists have degrees in exercise science, kinesiology and various related fields. Other elevated standards include CPR-trained staff, and an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on site.Learn More
at the John Drew Tennis Center
Noted as one of the top 25 public municipal facilities in the nation by Tennis magazine and the United States Tennis Association, this lighted tennis complex features 24 hard courts and offers everything for the tennis enthusiast from lessons to novice tournaments.Learn More
- 18-hole Mark McCumber-designed championship golf course
- Ranked 18th “Best in State” by Golf Digest
- Ranked “Best Golf Course in Middle Georgia” by Golf Digest
- Practice putting surfaces
- Pro shop with special member pricing
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Formal dining room and members’ grill
- Swimming pool with covered patio
- Full calendar of golf and social events
- Fitness center at the Macon Health Club and Wellness Center
- Tennis courts at the John Drew Tennis Center